Friday, August 3, 2007

You Already Are, You Already Have!

Mark 11:24
24Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

God's Word tells us that we can have what we ask for in prayer - by simply believing that we already have it!

As you are praying, know that you already have your answer, miracle, or breakthrough. The Bible tells us that we already have whatever we are praying for because we are already blessed with all the blessings in Christ (Ephesians 1:3).

And you are in Christ the moment you receive Him as your Saviour. So, when you pray, you are actually releasing your faith to lay hold of what you already have in Christ. And as you keep saying that you have it already (Mark 11:23), you will see the manifestation of it in the natural realm.

In one of our church camps, a church member shared about her back problem of 15 years as a result of a fall from her rooftop. She needed an operation for the shooting pains in her tail bone. She had also been taking anti-stress pills for five years.

After coming to church, she realised that she had already received her healing through the finished work of Christ. Refusing operation and even the pills, she would rebuke the pain which kept coming back, saying, "In Jesus, I believe I am healed. I am not trying or going to be healed. But I am already healed. I have a brand new backbone for I am in Christ. For as Christ is, so am I in this world." It was not very long before this sister saw the manifestation of her healing.

Sometimes, the devil will try to bring back symptoms of the sickness or lack to make you feel and think that you still have not received your blessing. That is the time you release your faith and believe that you have it already. You are not confessing to get it, you are confessing because you already have it in Christ!

My friend, the Bible tells us that Christ is in us (Colossians 1:27). This means that right now, in you, is your healing, prosperity, wellness, family's well-being and everything your heart desires. So say, "I have everything I need in Christ right now!"

No comments: